Go to your Java control panel.
On Windows: go to Control Panel, adjust View By: to Large Icons from Categories if needed, then select Java.
On Mac: go to System Preferences, select Java.
Adjust your Java control panel settings.
- Close any open browser. Click the Java icon to open the Java control panel.
- Select the Security tab. Make sure your Java security setting is on High or Medium, not Very High.
- Click Edit Site List... to add the following websites as security exceptions:
When you enter the first two sites, you'll get a security warning. This is normal. Click Ok to continue.
Clear the Java cache.
- Go to the General Tab. Click Settings... under Temporary Internet Files. Click Delete Files. Check all three options and click Delete. This clears your Java's cache.
- Click OK to close out of it. Restart your computer.