Parents or Guardians who no longer want to receive the 14- and 7-day expiration reminder emails can now disable this option in their parent profile. To do so, execute the following:
- Log in to the parent account
- Click on “Learning Center” on the top ribbon
- Click on “User Settings,” which is found in the “Resources” portlet in the bottom-left window
In “User Settings” you will see two notification types - Unread Messages & Course Expiration Reminder.
- Click the “Edit” icon next to the Course Expiration Reminder
- Uncheck the “Enabled” check box
- Click “Save”
Please note that this will disable all expiration reminders for every student enrollment and for all students associated with this parent.
Keywords: unsubscribe, disable, extension reminder, extension email