- To install a CD-based course, you will first need your EPGY ID and installation password. You can obtain these credentials by logging into your account at giftedandtalented.com. Click on the course image of the CD course you wish to install to access the course details. In course details, click the CD Install tab to access your EPGY ID and installation password and installation instructions.
- Before beginning the installation, ensure computer administrator rights are given to the student’s user profile.
- Once you have the credentials, insert the CD into your computer. Stop auto-play. Then, click on the CD to open it. Note: CD's will only work with Windows operating system.
- Right click Install.exe and select Properties. On the pop up window, click the Compatibility tab.
- Check the Run this program in compatibility mode for: option and select Windows XP (Service Pack 3). Click OK.
- After setting the compatibility mode, run Install.exe by clicking on it. Follow the prompts.
- When prompted, enter your EPGYID and Installation password that you located in step 1. Set a new User Password that you will use to access the course. Continue to follow the prompts.
- Once you have finished, you can click Launch to run the course and click Finish.
For more detailed instructions or if any issues are encountered, please refer to the CD-Based Course General Notes.
Keywords: cd installation, how to, CD Install, EPGY ID, Installation ID, password, Installation Password, CD installation